Tuesday, June 28, 2011

My Highlights from the World Tea Expo

I just returned from the World Tea Expo which I have attended for the sixth consecutive year.
This convention is open to members of the tea trade around the world.
Every year I gain knowledge and of the most current tea trends,
attend educational seminars from the industry's leading tea educators,
and meet other tea professionals from around the world.
I had the privilege of tasting rare teas from Hawaii and Viet Nam
with my favorite tea lady, Jane Pettiqrew.
I am so looking forward to sharing my highlights with my tea time guests
and waiting to receive the wonderful teas and accoutrements
that I ordered and will be available for purchase.
I have posted lots of photos on my facebook page. Please visit
Camellia Rose Tea Room & Boutique on facebook to view photos and details!
Cheers, keep sippin!!!
Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment